Saturday, March 24, 2012
Sunday, March 11, 2012
This past weekend my boyfriend and I discovered this awesome Vintage General Electric Toaster in the attic. I love vintage kitchen pieces but unfortunately we do not have enough space to keep everything we find!
Here are the specs:
- Vintage General Electric 25T83 Toaster in chrome.
- It has brown bakelite handles, two slots for toast and a bottom drawer for oven use.
- The toaster oven has settings for oven or toaster and it also has three heat settings for oven warming: light, medium and dark.
- The bottom drawer handle has an oven toaster chart on it to help you choose the best settings for pastries or toast!
- This has not been tested but worked when last used about 15 years ago. Has been in storage since.
This toaster has been SOLD! Thanks for looking!
|1957 Ad for this Toaster.|